Customer Service Representative Job
- Managing Orders received
- Responding to customer queries in relation to delivery timelines and ensuring priority is given to important orders
- Review all orders for correct pricing, including units, accessories, and services included. Manage any discrepancies in price with appropriate Sales Manager
- Work alongside compliance department to ensure the order mees all regulations for international business.
- Work closely with credit team to ensure speedy resolution of disputes and credit holds
- Collaborate with manufacturing schedulers to ensure no lost time, extra inventory, or missed orders
- Provide all customers with sppedy responses and accurate information in relation to all placed orders
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Have an enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Must be a team player.
- Have very strong computer skills ( EMAIL, EXCEL AND SYSTEMS)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed.
- Candidates need to be results focused and show strong initiative.
- Third level degree in Business related subject desirable
- 5 years industry experience.
FLUECNY IN GERMAN AND FRENCH ESSENTAIL
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=7075700