Compliance Agent ( Norwegian) for Busy Dundalk based multinational client
Candidate will help ensure that the company implements the appropriate controls and monitoring to satisfy its obligations to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
Candidate will be responsible for the review of customer accounts and applications related to high risk products and features, reports of fraudulent or unfair practices and/or policies and programs.
Candidate will respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail in an efficient and effective manner related to dispute questions and perform phone outreach as needed and will be expected to stay current on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations.
Candidate will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Additionally, Individuals need to be able to work any shift within a 24 hour period Monday through Sunday.
Core Duties include
• Working assigned queues, emails and service requests, as well as other Compliance related items on a daily basis. Processing queue items in a timely manner including Kana, ATTACK and Norkom queues Maintain professional interaction with PayPal personnel and customers at all times (40%)
• Responsible for ensuring that PayPal implements the appropriate controls and monitoring to satisfy its obligations to the regulatory authorities and for ensuring that Anti Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly (10%)
• Processing queue items such as KYC, KYB, SAR, PEP, WLM, and Transaction Monitoring in a timely manner as measured against communicated departmental targets (35%)
• Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and potential workflow changes (5%)
Knowledge / Skills Requirements
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems and software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
- 2+ years relevant experience
- 6 – 12 months experience in one or more of the following areas required: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance, Protection Services, Chargeback Processing, or ACH processing.
- 1+ years experience in a compliance department with a financial institution preferred.
Salary- 23-25,000 P/A
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=7083587