- Validation and processing of orders for new licences, upgrades and enhancement.
- Management of system generated invoices including review approval
- Review of order information and approval of orders for billing
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service through effective and timely order entry
- Proactively ensure that the team adheres to the correct processes and procedures when processing transactions.
- Ensure service level commitments are achieved and exceeded, working with peers, your manager and internal departments to achieve same
- Ensure complete and accurate order entry into relevant application.
- Management of all transaction rework in terms of credit notes for all partner accounts.
- Continuously manage and follow-up on all processing issues by taking pro-active measures to solve each issue individually as well as analysing root causes to remove the issues altogether
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of Leaving Certificate or third level certification is required.
- Experience of computer applications a requirement, in particular proficient user in Excel.
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary: 24.5K p/a + benefits
Contact Daniel on 014744537 for more information
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=7086900