Posted by admin222 as Customer Service Jobs
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator with excellent customer service skills and technical expertise to join a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates must possess excellent attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines as well as being a good all round communicator.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all office admin duties to include quotation generation, Tool matrix reports, project scopes, flights, car
hire etc. and ensuring the above is completed in a timely manner
- Facilitating and managing a new CRM system in the customer service department
- Liaising and communicating effectively with different departments and customers
- Log sales team activity up to five
weeks in advance, ensuring improved organisation and planning and reducing travel costs
Skills and Experience:
- Must have customer service experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Excellent administration skills essential
- Proficient in MS Office in particular MS Excel
- Ability to learn new things quickly, communicate feedback and meet deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Project Management experience desirable
For further information please call Aileen Lalor on 0906478104 or email CV to
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without prior discussion and your approval.
Setting the Standard for Excellence in Recruitment
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=6717761