Posted by admin222 as Customer Service Jobs
Established manufacturer shipping internationally now seek to hire an experienced Customer Service Specialist with experience within the freight forwarding industry. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor you will be responsible for support and back up assistance to the shipping and recieving department.
- Responsible for processing and expediting orders received from distributors, customers and internal departments.
- Schedules and books international and domestic shipments accordingly.
- Ensures product, complaints, returns and follow-up are handled professionally and in a timely manner.
- Assist with the production of weekly/ monthly metrics as directed by management.
- Investigates and tracks all shipments from the premises to customer premises.
- Processing of all freight orders as required through the relevant vendors.
- Working with colleagues on strategic improvement and solution implementation to benefit the companies supply chain requirements.
- Liaising with customers and affiliate offices to ensure the smooth delivery of all shipments
- Track Trace – Constant feedback both internally and externally.
- Reporting – Implementation maintenance of weekly/monthly reporting KPI’s
- Manage all freight invoice approvals, both import and Export.
- A minimum of 3 Years Freight Forwarding Customs Clearance experience preferred.
- Knowledge Experience of the Freight Industry and Supply Chain Process
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Import / Export procedures, international customs requirements and regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages incl. Word Excel
- Excellent Communication Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional level of Attention to Detail
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment
- Proven Time Management Organisational Skills
- Works on assignments that are basic in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
Full time, 9 Mth Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 8326330 /
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements. If you wish to register your CV for general consideration we would be delighted to receive it on
Logiskills are leading recruitment specialists for the manufacturing, freight logistics industries. Roles we typically recruit for include; air, sea and road freight forwarding; warehouse; distribution; transport; logistics; supply chain; materials; purchasing; procurement; engineering; manufacturing; production; finance; accountant; customer service; admin; accounts; coordination; clerk; agent; supervisor; manager; management
Please note that by applying to a vacancy your email address will be added to our monthly newsletter database. Please let us know if you do not wish to receive our newsletter so we can remove your email address from our database. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at anytime through the links provided on the newsletter.
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Customer-Service-Specialist-Dublin-6638689.aspx