Posted by admin222 as Customer Service Jobs
As part of theService DeskTeam you will provide technical first line support for a Utilities and Public Sector Client base, and defined internal support customers.
Duites and Responsibilities
- You will seek high first line resolution rates for technical issues whilst maintaining an appreciation of the Customer experience and expectations.
- If unable to resolve within the capabilities of theService Deskor within Service Level guidelines, you will escalate issues to the appropriate alternative technical teams and / or management.
- You will ensure all activities around seeking resolution are recorded thoroughly and accurately to allow other technical teams to attain rapid resolution whilst ensuring the Customer is regularly updated.
- You will manage your workload within agreed Service Levels and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- You should engage in Knowledge sharing activities to enhance both your own capability and the capabilities of others involved in the support of the Customer.
- Actively seek to identify areas of improvement for the delivery of the service to the customer, Customer focus, analytical skills, initiative, good interpersonal skills, team player
- MCP 2000 / 2003 Core skills
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Use of enterprise IT Service Management Toolset
- Appreciation of an adherence to ITIL aligned best practise
- Working knowledge of creating scripts for task automation using visual basic
- Ability to manage Microsoft Active Directory group policies
- Experience of endpoint security products for device control and disk encryption
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Experience of supporting Citrix application delivery environments and admin and maintenance of Citrix Server Farms
- ITIL Foundation accreditation
- Installation, admin and support of Windows 7 and Server 2008
CRB Clearance security clearance is required for the position
Should you wish to apply for this position then please email an updated CV to Tristan McCorry on or you can phone Tristan on 07587635063. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in theUK. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=6594807