eBay offers a young and exciting environment to work in, with all the challenges of a fast growing ecommerce business. We are looking forward to welcoming new members to the team!
eBay is the world’s biggest online marketplace. Since its founding in 1995, eBay has turned into a dynamic community for the trade of goods and services by a diverse community of individuals and businesses. Private people and enterprises ensure the daily exchange of millions of items across a range of diverse categories. Whether for the regional, national or international sale, eBay offers custom-made solutions for successful Internet trade in 38 markets all over the world.
To ensure that we are able to react effectively to the requirements of our fast growing company, we are in the process of strengthening our team in Dreilinden, just outside of Berlin.
You will be managing and motivating a team of either 4 specialists or 12 Customer Service Representatives ensuring that the team provides top rate customer service to eBay clients. Your role will encompass many different facets as described below:
- Set clear goals with team members for achieving higher levels of performance
- Motivate and encourage team members through positive communication and feedback
- Lead, develop motivate and continually appraise staff to ensure optimum levels of performance.
- Ensure regular meetings are organised with the team, individually or as a group to review performance
- Be responsible for past week’s events, including statistics, individual performance, and team performance
- Ensure administrative bookkeeping is accurate: create and maintain files on each team member related to attendance, performance, productivity and reviews
- Perform Quality Monitoring evaluations with each team member every month
- Responsible for looking at potential growth opportunities for employees and helping them to achieve future growth
- Develop contests, awards and themes that increase employee loyalty and focus
- Relationship management
- Work with management team on refining and scheduling appropriate training classes
- Maintain and extend relationships with different members of global teams
- Promote a culture of service excellence
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Studies or related discipline an advantage.
- Previous Experience in working in an international customer contact centre environment.
- 3 – 5 years people management / team lead experience in a phone based customer contact centre environment.
- Fluency in both English and German
- Excellent analytical and process flow optimization skills
- Strong organizational, communication, influencing and problem-solution skills
- Excellent IT skills: Microsoft Office is a pre-requisite and a good knowledge of Call-Centre or E-Mail Customer Support Software is desirable
- A positive attitude, the ability to work well with others and to meet and overcome challenges
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and be detail oriented
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and peers.
- Previous experience of directing and motivating others.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- A passion for customer service and a quality focus
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=6543555