Customs Clearance Administrator – immediately
Our Client a Logistics and Freight Shipping Company are looking for a Customs Clearance Administrator to start immediately. The role is based in North West Dublin.
Initially this role will run up to Christmas and in all likelihood will role over into January. It is a temporary role.
- You must have the following experience:
- You must have previously worked in customs clearance
- You must be familair and have worked with SAD’s production and administration
- You must have experience of customs clearance of high value imports
- Excellent administration skills
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Be able to work until the end of January 2011
You must have had at least 12 months experience working with producing Import SAD’s within the last 2 years
If you do not have customs clearance experience or have worked with SAD’s please do not apply as my client will not accept the CV.
For more information please apply via link below or send your CV to for the attention of Gareth Evans.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
Article source: http://www.irishjobs.ie/JobDesc.aspx?Id=6528906